Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Regulatory Data Analyst on a long-term contract basis.
New York, NY
- Developing ARCMs in accordance with the ORM guidance.
- Input of data into key systems for Regulatory mapping.
- Assisting with preparing analytics for senior management reporting.
- Utilizing innovative solutions including Data Analytics to increase value and reduce time spent in analyzing data.
- Developing effective relationships within stakeholders including business and service providers by participating in working group sessions to identify controls for remediation efforts.
- Promoting knowledge sharing and promulgation of best practices within the RIM project.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and adapt as additional duties are assigned in a time sensitive environment.