Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Research Associate on a contract basis.
Research Associate, Viral Vector and Gene Delivery Process & Analytical Development This job is 100% Onsite!
We seek to hire a research associate to join our analytics team. This is a 12 month contractor position with the possibility of transferring to a full time position at the end of the contract.
Cell Therapy is one of the most groundbreaking new forms of cancer treatment being studied today. With therapies only in their infancy and client continued investment in our Cell Therapy capabilities, the growth potential of this science, your career, and the ability to help patients are incredible.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven individual to join the Gene Delivery Process & Analytical Development team as a Research Associates.
• Perform routine analytical testing, process, and report the results while following established laboratory protocols.
Testing includes qPCR, ddPCR, ELISA, molecular biology assays, and cell based assays
• Maintain accurate and detailed electronic laboratory notebook documentation
• Summarize and present data in group meetings and in written form
• Ability to work independently as well as with other members of the team or across teams to perform and troubleshoot experiments or assay performance
• Be motivated and show initiative to learn and willingness to work with new technologies
• Promote inclusive communication and continuous improvement.
• Perform required trainings on time and follow lab safety rules and practices.
• M.S. or B.S. in Biology, Bioengineering, Biochemistry, or related discipline
• 0-2 (MS) or 2+ (BS) years of hands-on molecular biology lab experience including ELISA, qPCR, and mammalian tissue culture
• Independently motivated with ability to multi-task, problem-solve, train team members on lab operations, and coordinate activities within a team
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely through oral and written forms
• Strong time management skills