Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Research Associate consultant on a contract basis.
• Perform routine analytical testing, process, and report the results while following established laboratory protocols.
• Maintain accurate and detailed laboratory notebook and documentation
• Summarize and present data in group meetings and written form
• Work independently as well as with other members of the team or across teams to perform and troubleshoot experiments or assay performance
• Promote inclusive communication and continuous improvement.
• Follow lab safety rules and practices
• M.S. or B.S. in Biology, Bioengineering, Biochemistry, or related discipline
• 0-2 (MS) or 2+ (BS) years of hands-on molecular biology lab experience including ELISA, qPCR, and mammalian tissue culture
• Independently motivated with ability to multi-task, problem-solve, train team members on lab operations, and coordinate activities within a team
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely through oral and written forms
• Strong time management skills