Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Sample Management consultant on a contract basis.
Performs routine processing and data review of raw materials, in-process, batch release, and/or stability samples of Bulk Drug Substance in a cGMP compliant environment.
2. Executes routine procedures owned by the Sample Management functional area. Assignments are made in the LMS, by the hiring manager, based on applicable curricula map(s).
3. Knowledge of basic laboratory techniques such as working in a BSC, pipetting, aseptic technique; basic laboratory safety practices preferred.
4. Familiarity with controlled temperature storage, sample inventory, and sample shipment and receipt.
5. Attention to detail and demonstrated organizational skills.
6. Demonstrated manual dexterity.
Knowledge of basic electronic systems (email, MS Office, etc.)
Will work in teams and have continual interaction with members of his/her team as well as other sub-teams within QC and QSS, in order to exchange information regarding sample management as it relates to meeting department goals and objectives.
Education requirements – Highschool Diploma
Daily contact with her/his supervisory staff for work assignments. Routine contact with supervisor for coaching and general performance management discussions.
Occasional contact with other line management staff relating to specific project responsibilities may be expected.
Occasional contact with Manufacturing and Stability organizations for escalation where appropriate
Occasional contact with other sites/vendors for tactical logistical purposes
Quality Assurance as necessary
Associates primarily work in a cGMP laboratory and follow techniques which require one to be alert, giving a high attention to detail, to properly use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and to handle hazardous materials.
Flexibility to work irregular hours and short notice
Associates should be observant of their work area and related tools and identify and report any discrepancy from normal practice or procedure.