Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a SAP Analyst on a contract basis.
• Support with the testing related to the Supply Chain business process activities on SAP project integration of hCelgene along with the implementation of a new supply & distribution model in Europe
• Author Test Scripts
• Link the business requirements to the Scripts
• Assist UAT Coordinator, as directed.
• Be the point of contact for questions on HPALM execution and test execution
• Support Business with UAT execution.
• Maintain an issue log
• Triage the issues raised and route to the appropriate person
• Execute cutover tasks as required and assist with determining timing of cutover activities
• Be first point of contact for issues during Hypercare. He/She will triage the issue and will either address directly or forward to the appropriate steward for resolution
• Author Training Materials/Work Instructions/Job Aids
• Organize / Participate in the various IT status meetings and working sessions
• Working closely with the UAT Coordinator to ensure alignment with the project milestones
• Good degree of Project Management skills.
• Participate/Lead in cutover activities prior to go-live.
• Be first point of contact for issues raised by business users during the hyper-care period.
• 5 years of Business Analysis experience in Pharma supply chain
• 5+ years of IT project coordination experience managing complex projects.
• High Experience with the SAP S4 HANA in MM, PP, SD modules in Pharma Industry. Highest experience in planning & logistics processes required.
• Experience in authoring business process deliverables as needed
• Experience in developing business requirements, UAT development and execution.
• Experience/ involvement with ERP system implementations.
• Establishes strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners.
• Works well in teams and is able to work with a wide variety of people.
• Self-starter, placing a high value on accountability, customer service, teamwork and delivering results.
• Ability to work across multiple time zones (U.S EST – Europe – AsiaPac)
• Ability to translate concepts and strategy into meaningful communications.
• Organized with Strong attention to detail