Our client, a leading global medical device company, is hiring an SAP CS/SM Application Analyst on a full time basis. Requires 5+ years of hands-on experience with SAP CS /SM & OTC & the ability to perform configuration for SAP CS/SM and SD.
No third parties or sponsorships available.
Remote. Must reside in the United States.
A successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end.
Excellent communications and analytical skills, strong technical project management skills and a Bachelors’ degree will be essential for this position.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration and/or requesting technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with BRM and business process owners to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and parallel test plans.
- Production support experience across a broad of set of SAP CS/SM and SD functionality
- Capability to partner with the business and jointly develop technology enabled solutions
Relevant Work Experience:
- Experience configuring and delivering SAP solutions with Service Contracts; Warranties; Notifications; Repair Orders; Service Orders; Pricing; Resource related billing.
- Experience working with business process flows for consignment sales.
- Experience working with functionality of Equipment; Serialization; Task lists, SAP Installed Base
- Experience with HP ALM tool.
- SAP experience in the medical devices, biotech, healthcare or Pharma industries
- Experience with validated systems
- SAP’s Solution Manager, including process and performance monitoring
- Understanding of the ASAP methodology
- Must have at least 5+ years of hands-on experience with SAP CS /SM & OTC.
- Must have ability to perform configuration for SAP CS/SM and SD.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements associated with SAP ABAP.
- Participate in user functional and technical specification creation.
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Experience with SAP upgrades
- Experience using LSMW, SAP Query
- Experience with EDI, IDOC, and PI
Pay Range: $85-130K with a 10% annual bonus and benefits.