Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a SAP Finance on a contract basis.
• Oversee processing of the monthly IT project financial data from multiple sources
Develops routine and ad-hoc reports, analyses and metrics within required timeframes; analyzes and validates data to provide assurance of accuracy and validity of critical business information.
• Bachelors degree
• Minimum 5 years diversified experience in financial support and analysis
• Experience with dealing with large sets of data and ensuring accuracy of financial processes
• Knowledge financial systems (SAP) strongly preferred; Knowledge of IT financial systems helpful
• High level of proficiency in Excel
• Strong knowledge of financial and analytical skills required
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
• Must be team oriented and have ability to work collaboratively in a matrix environment working with multiple levels of management
• Successful candidate must be a self-starter, have the ability to manage multiple tasks and be able to work with minimal supervision, as well as demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing business needs and requests
• Supports other various internal and/or alliance partner finance oriented reporting and operating processes
Position will be responsible for managing the processing of financials with IT’s Portfolio Project Management (PPM) system. Requires strong spreadsheet, communication and organizational skills.
Prior experience with Project Finance and financials systems (SAP) helpful but not required. Ability to solve issues and address as they arise. Desire to learn and work in a challenging and analytical space.
3+ years of experience with the following:
• Financial Forecasting
• Experience working with Financial Systems
• Financial Reconciliations
• Advanced Excel