Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Scrum Master on a long term contract basis.
New York, NY
We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master with a passion for collaborative working, to support our teams and improve and deliver exceptional output. The candidate will work directly in a squad to drive performance using Agile values, practices, and processes. Working with the Product Owner, the candidate will support the work of the squad by maintaining the backlog and facilitating Agile ceremonies like stand ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives. The candidate will monitor team performance through the Squads metrics dashboards and help identify continuous improvement opportunities to support the team to work smarter, and more effectively.
The client's leaders always
* Bring passion to their work to inspire and motivate team members
* Have a track record coaching and supporting colleagues to embrace innovative changes to their working methodologies
* Are passionate about Agile principles and are excited to embed them across the organization
* Apply innovative and creative thinking in order to solve problems and get things done
* Bring a data-driven approach to decision making, both in day-to-day management and in making strategic trade-offs
* Enable organizational change in how we approach our work
* Model behaviors to support the organizations transformation to