We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team on contract basis in a remote capacity, initially, but then to join our team in Newark, NJ office. The BA will drive the collation, creation, and maintenance of various types of business and user documentation. This individual will work with the Business, IT and functional partners and senior leads to gain and analyze business requirements and build crucial business documents, including but not limited to business/functional requirements documents, user stories, process flow documentation, user documentation, etc. We expect this person to assist with project management related tasks, such as meeting management, project plans/tracker maintenance, drafting presentations, help with crafting status updates, etc.
We are made up of high performing teams that meet in person to learn and collaborate as needed. This role is considered hybrid, which means you’ll be assigned to a Broadridge office and given the flexibility to work remotely.
- You will support the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) including product ideation, establishing business cases, gathering business requirements, performing gap analysis, establishing go-to-market strategies, managing new product roll-out and partnering with sales/ professional services in client visits
- You will meet established goals for NextGen solution in building and executing the product roadmap.
- You will support the development of next generation post trade processing and shared services.
- You will work with various groups (client, up streams, down streams, ontology, architecture) to document current state, perform gap analysis, and develop future state strategy
- You will work on data analysis, data mapping, documentation/user stories and work with development and QA teams for implementation in agile methodology
- You will work with various stakeholders to support Integration, Conversion, UAT testing, Go-Live, and Post Go-Live co-ordination
- You will work on conversion strategy, approach, and implementation
- Bachelor's Degree related to business, finance, or information technology
- 15 years experience in business analysis and/or product management and/or client implementations, preferably in the capital markets or wealth management domain
- Working knowledge of brokerage processing, reference and market data, front to back flow including transaction processing, clearance and settlement, and position and balance calculations, P&L etc.
- Working knowledge of any implementation or usage of Impact/BPS/Gloss either in conversion or support/maintenance capacity
- Understanding of Broadridge data models, flows and interactions with clearing houses/third parties
- Strong IT Business Analyst experience with Application Development background
- Prior IT experience supporting back-office users in financial services firms
- Demonstrable experience in eliciting and articulating business requirements
- Experience with agile software development methodology and tools like JIRA
- Ability to articulate both business and technical issues in writing as well as verbally
- Ability to communicate with both technology/development partners as well as business partners
- Strong analytical skills and data mapping skills with experience in writing SQL and understanding database concepts
- Willingness to be flexible to work on different projects/streams based on priority
- Experience in data visualization techniques and tools a plus
- Experience working with unstructured data and NoSQL database a plus