Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Senior JDE Analyst – Financial on a long-term contract basis.
We are looking for passionate collaborators to help us become the foremost leader in health & wellness and positively impact society along the way. If you’re looking to be a part of an inspiring, energetic and entrepreneurial environment, you’ve found the right place.
- Able to present complex concepts clearly in easily understood not technical terms.
- Able to multi-task with multiple projects and flexible timelines and expectations among a wide range of competing priorities.
- Able to work independently in an efficient and detail-oriented manner to meet common business initiatives.
- Abe to comfortably work in a fast paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Able to communicate throughout the organization from end-users through senior leadership.
- Skillful at building meaningful business relationships.
- A resourceful self-starter with strong follow through.
- Accountable for your results and how those are achieved.
- Genuine in your desire to help make the world a kinder place, committing to always spreading and celebrating kindness.
What you will do
As the Senior JDE Analyst, you will be in a techno functional role with responsibility primarily for projects, but also business as usual and operational support. Responsible for applying Business Process acumen and the ability to translate business requirements into specifications, solution design, and delivery of JDE development and configuration changes. This role will provide you with many opportunities to make a visible impact and contribute to strategic initiatives. And this is how you will do it…
- Drive projects across more than one team, have experience managing dependencies and stakeholders from external teams. Able to take an ambiguous problem statement related to his/her subject-matter area to drive project deliverables over multiple iterations to achieve the right outcome.
- Work towards becoming the subject matter expert by understanding current system functionality and configuration while working to drive standardization.
- Gathering of requirements and documentation of business requirements. Translating those requirements into functional and technical design for workflows, forms, reports, interfaces, conversions and system enhancements as they relate to JDE applications.
- Configure JDE finance related modules according to the defined business requirements, develop and execute test plans and scripts to ensure defect free solutions.
- Design and develop Interactive applications, reports, interfaces and customizing existing JDE objects.
- Develop and maintain interfaces between JDE and other applications.
- Apply processes and standards thoughtfully with bias towards automation, identify the right amount of process and structure to achieve the correct outcome with the least overhead.
- Provide technical input within IT and for business issues.
- Collaborate with technology resources on projects given solid understanding of current technologies and trends.
- Provide technical production support for existing JDE integrations.
- Perform unit testing.
- Develop training material for User Testing and Training.
- Perform hyper care support after project and enhancement delivery.
- Research bugs and enhancements in Oracle knowledge base, review white papers and implement recommended solutions.
- Provide production support for the JDE application and related systems and interfaces and to provide application support for the end users assisting them in effectively using JDE and handling system related inquiries and formulating enterprise solutions.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Best practices from other companies and industries.
- Ability to communicate and interact cross-functionally.
- Curiosity to learn new systems.
- Experience with JDE E1 9.1 financial management modules
- 3-5 years of experience providing system analysis and production support for a mid to large organization using JDE 9.1 or above in a multi-company, multi-currency environment.
- 3-5 years of experience working in Financial Management (AR, AP, GL, Multi-Currency, Manufacturing Accounting), Advanced Pricing, Sales Order Management, and Address Book modules as JDE functional analyst.
- 1-3 years of system integration experience.
- Experience in configuring JDE processing options for applications and batch jobs, understand JDE Job batches dependencies.
- BS in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering or related fields.
- Experience with JDE upgrades.
- Experience with Vertex.
- Experience with Hubble (InsightSoftware).
- Advanced experience with SQL.
- Experience with various JDE integration tools: z-files, staging table, BSSV, EDI.
- Experience with BI publisher, JDE Orchestrator, and other features of JDE 9.1.
- Experience in consumer-packaged goods (CPG) or foods and beverages industry.
- Competitive compensation, including a target bonus and an impressive benefits package!
- Flexible Paid Time Off. Choose what works best for you, including summer hours.
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family’s needs.
- Your health is important! Our wellness strategy focuses on mental and physical wellbeing through in office programs like Drs, Nutritionists, Mindfulness, Chair Massages & others.
- Casual office dress code.
- Training & tuition reimbursement program, because continuing to learn matters and we support your development.
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun work environment.
The salary Remote 125K +15% bonus (FTE)