Our client is hiring a Senior Project Manager, Global Information Security Program Support on a contract basis.
Senior Project Manager, Global Information Security Program Support
Delivers Global Information Security projects on time, within budget, while meeting stakeholder expectations. Plans, directs and coordinates activities pertaining to the Global Information Security organization so that information security objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters. Shares responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating activities pertaining to projects for the Global Information Security organization, monitors and verifies project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
• 7+ years project management experience with demonstrated involvement in information technology projects.
• 5+ years of project management experience leading large, matrix teams in a very dynamic environment.
• Extensive Excel experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Extremely organized.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Undergraduate degree, equivalent experience, or certification.
• Graduate degree.
• Project Management Certification.
• Demonstrated proficiency in project management methodology and program management.
• Demonstrated ability to provide and clearly communicate status, actions, risks and put forth solutions.
• Demonstrated record of managing internal and external projects from inception to successful implementation.
• Demonstrated ability to work comfortably in a fast paced, often ambiguous and event driven environment.
• Solid understanding of current technologies with the ability to develop and deliver projects using leading edge technologies.
• Ability to align change management strategies with project.
• Skilled in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them, and presenting/selling them to senior management.
• Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
• Extremely high level of analytical ability to resolve complex and difficult issues.
• Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output in a team environment.
• Drive multiple simultaneous information security projects from start to finish and deliver value to Company.
• Direct the work of the project team, including other project managers, on a project-by-project basis.
• Identify and deploy resources required for projects.
• Provide cross-functional visibility into status, resourcing needs, granular requirements, dates and escalations for assigned projects.
• Function as escalation to project teams to resolve issues.
Pay range $65 – $75 per hour W2.