Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Senior UI Developer on a long-term contract basis.
- The position is focused on automating and modernizing operations while implementing and leveraging cross product shared services opportunities. The position is for an experienced UI engineer (Angular) with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to be part of its ongoing digital transformation initiatives.
- As a global team member, analyze and collaborate technical solutions and strategies with the team and provide the optimum solution for our clients.
- Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions. Mentoring other developers offshore on their implementation while needed, and organize review activities like design review, code review and technical document review etc. to make sure the success deliverable.
- Explore existing application systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation.
- Communicate continually with the client and project teams. Clarify clients’ needs, present tech team ideas and explains progress on the development efforts.
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to software architecture, software development process and new technologies etc.
- Strictly follow engineering standards and ensure these are followed across all modules in the project.
- Perform code & design reviews consistently.
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes.
- Have the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
- Extensive experience system analysis and in UI programming of software applications
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Must have Extensive Experience in designing and developing web portals and large-scale intranet/internet applications
- Strong hands-on experience on Jasmine & Karma
- Experience with TeamCity & uDeploy/Jenkins will be an added advantage
- Experience in SCMs like GIT and tools like JIRA
- Experience in MongoDB/NoSQL databases are an added advantage
- Experience in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams delivering product regularly
- Strong systems analysis, design and architecture fundamentals, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities
- Ability to contribute in high- and low-level system design (Sequence diagram, class diagrams)
- Strong communication skills, should be able to communicate effectively with business and other stakeholders
Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience