Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Servicing Communications Lead on a long-term contract basis.
New York, NY
- The team supports both Cards and Retail Bank servicing communications. The Bank General Servicing Communications Lead will be a servicing communications liaison with the Retail Bank business groups and delivery teams. This individual will be critical to ensuring a seamless experience for customers and reduce the company’s exposure to operational and reputational risk by developing a best-in-class servicing experience across all customer communication touchpoints and channels.
- Set vision, strategy, and roadmap to deliver the best-in-class customer communications across all customer communication touchpoints and channels.
- Lead the creative development and strategy implementation for over 100+ Bank communications covering key customer experiences like account closures, Adverse Action, late fees, etc. for recession readiness.
- Partner with SCS Team to develop Bank text strategy with key updates driving to increase digital engagement.
- Customizing partnership communications to create a personalized customer experience for new programs.
- Partnering with other Servicing Communications Leads, Business Owners, Delivery teams, and Legal/Compliance to create or overhaul servicing communications based on customer and business needs, market trends, and customer insights.
- Work with other Servicing Communications colleagues to help develop a Communications Strategy.
- Leverage digital channels to enhance and simplify the experience and drive Digital Self Service.
- Make it easy, interesting, and appealing for our customers to get the info they need.
- Increasing Digital Engagement, driving Digital Self Service, improving NPS, enabling Call Deflection.
- Adhere to strategic guidelines set by Overhaul and brand work and ensure its threaded across touch points (online assets, letters, emails, etc.) while executing flawlessly in adherence to a disciplined control and program management processes.
- Contribute to end-to-end creative development to ensure all items are accounted for and a flawless customer experience is achieved through the delivery of servicing communications.
- Partner with external Creative Agencies, internal Creative Agency, Servicing Delivery teams, and product teams to ensure the creative strategy is executed cohesively across relevant channels.
- Provide guidance and partnership with internal teams on messaging and tone that should be implemented across servicing communications.
- Review creative, content and copy with an eye for customer experience and copywriting- – ensure the right message hierarchy, tone, language, and user experience in order to make it easy, interesting, and appealing for our customers to get the information they need.
- Ensure Control/Compliance policies and procedures are closely followed throughout all creative development processes.
- 5+ years in Business, Customer Experience, Communications, or Marketing Strategy
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proficient PowerPoint, writing, and presentation skills
- Financial industry background
- Strategic orientation with proven ability to understand larger landscape, but delve into details in order to ensure that we are connecting the dots between different projects
- Innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and come up with creative solutions to solve problems and overcome hurdles
- The ability to identify, source, and analyze data and information from available sources primary and secondary), identify trends, join the dots and draw conclusions to inform key business decisions
- Strong customer centric focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize marketplace potential and meet financial goals
- Passion and knowledge of digital customer experience best practices across desktop, mobile, and tablet. Knowledge of mobile first principles
- Adaptable, bold, collaborative, courageous and determined and operates with a lot of empathy both in internal interactions and for the customer
- Strong team player, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate across all levels and across lines of business, internal resources, and external vendors
- Self-aware and comfortable operating in a highly matrix, complex arena
Bachelors or work equivalent experience preferred