Our client, a leading utility company, is hiring a Software Developer – Senior consultant on a contract basis.
New York, NY
Skills & Requirements
– 2+ years of hands-on experience in Splunk SOAR, including writing playbooks and troubleshooting.
– 2+ years of hands-on experience using Splunk for both searching/data analysis and for passing data to SOAR.
– Strong programming skills in Python
– Proficiency with Git
– Experience working with REST and other third-party API integrations.
– Strong understanding of IT security concepts and practices, as well as Blue Team processes and workflows.
– Familiarity with enterprise change management.
– Strong deductive reasoning and critical thinking skills.
– Strong organization skills.
– Experience with Scrum or other agile development methodologies.
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
– Information Security certifications such as Security+, CISSP, GIAC, etc.
– Experience with modeling languages like UML for structure, behavior, and interaction diagrams.
– Ability to use Jira and ServiceNow for ticket tracking.
– Technical writing skills for creating supporting documentation.
– Completed both “Developing SOAR Playbooks” and “Advanced SOAR Implementation” Training courses from Splunk.