Our client, a leading global medical device company, is hiring a Sr. Application Analyst FICO on a full time basis.
Sr. Application Analyst – FICO
- it is vital for the candidates to have some imaging and/or Computer vision AI/ML experience to be successful in the job role
- Need technical skills, not just analyst
- $100-$140 + 10% bonus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for hands on functional configuration in SAP FI-CO modules.
- Demonstrates expertise in client core application systems
- Proficient in application configuration, including multiple add-on products/modules
- Participates in gathering user/customer requirements and quantify appropriate actions
- Analyzes business process potentials for streamlining and improvements in efficiencies
- Partner with the business and jointly develop technology enabled solutions
- Refine and enhance solution designs based on industry standards and global best practices
- Provides functional consulting on complex SAP projects including rollouts
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration and/or development that meet overall business requirements in the areas of responsibility
- Interface with COE functional experts and business process owners to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality
- Organize workshops and proof of concepts (POC) in SAP for the solutions offered
- Develop documentation for systems and processes
- Effectively complete transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support
- Develop and manage project plans for subject area
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and parallel test plans.
- Participate in user functional and technical specification creation
- Able to communicate technical information in a non-technical manner to Business team
- This is an in-office position located in Naples, Florida; it is not a remote position
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree required. Masters Degree preferred,. Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 8 years of hands-on experience with SAP FI-CO required
- Hands-on experience with SAP ECC required
- Accounting background & knowledge required.
- Understanding of the ASAP methodology
- Experience in SAP FSCM (Biller Direct, Collection Management and Dispute Management) preferred and significant plus
- Experience in Material Ledge and Product Costing preferred
- Experience in Open Text and Vertex preferred.
- Experience in Fixed Assets and Banking Integrations is plus
- Experience with complex pricing and/or contracts
- Experience with FI-CO integration touch points with other functional areas – Materials Management (MM), Sales & Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP) and Service Management (SM).
- SAP Experience in the medical devices, biotech, healthcare or Pharma industries
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager
- Experience with SAP Add-ons/Bolt-ons is a plus
- ABAP debugging experience is a plus
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- A self starter and has the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements associated with SAP FI-CO.
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions satisfying end-to-end process requirements/impact.
- Ability to listen, understand, and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Some examples:
- If I depreciate a fixed asset, what are the debit and credit entries?
- If I issue inventory to a sales order delivery, what is the standard movement type?
- In SAP, what is a secondary cost element?
- In SAP, what is meant by a “reconciliation account”?