Our client, a global medical devices company, is actively seeking a Sr. Business Systems Analyst – SAP FICO who works directly with the Finance and IT departments within the company to facilitate process improvements engage business and IT, as well as design and/or configure, analyze, implement, test, and maintain the organization’s on-premise and cloud computing SAP applications in FICO (Finance and Controlling) area, including localizations for Brazil. Excellent communications and analytical skills, strong technical project management skills will be essential for this position. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
We would like this position to sit with us in our Headquarters in Naples, FL to work directly with the team with a partial-flexible WFH policy in effect.
Generous relocation package offered!
The company is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain a deep understanding of Finance business area(s) and business processes to be able to recommend solutions and build high-quality requirements.
- Shape business requirements by making recommendations and suggesting alternatives to proposed solutions.
- Participate in Application Configuration, Analysis, Management, and Maintenance in an Enterprise environment, including (where applicable)
- Responsible for hands on functional configuration in SAP FI-CO modules.
- Provides functional consulting on complex SAP projects including rollouts
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration and/or development that meet overall business requirements in the areas of responsibility
- Interface with COE functional experts and business process owners to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality
- Support user training activities.
- Adhere to the Quality System Procedures and Change Control.
- Lead and/or participate in delivery of projects.
- Provide Application End User support.
- Respond, resolve, or escalate reported incidents.
- Responsible for coordinating application needs from back-end platforms through user interface.
- Ensure stability, integration, and integrity of production systems.
- Create artifacts as appropriate, including business case documentation, scope documentation, detailed functional requirements, operational requirements, process flows, and test cases.
- Understand technical options, limitations, costs, and risks.
- Communicate tradeoffs to business partners and work with them to shape requirements accordingly.
- Help resolve competing priorities between stakeholder groups by facilitating stakeholder discussions and escalate issues where appropriate.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of cloud technology, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Follow established methodology for the identification and documentation of business requirements.
- Create and maintain application operational and instructional documentation, as necessary.
- Provide Level 2 and Level 3 on-call coverage support.
- Monitor, record, investigate, and diagnose system faults and errors aimed to resolve technical issues and respond to requests for support.
- Benchmark current and future processes against industry best practices.
- Contribute to the development of roadmaps.
- Support the adoption of solutions by sponsoring business departments.
- Manage projects with limited scope.
- Create functional design documents and other relevant documents maintaining adherence to the software development lifecycle.
- Mentor junior Analysts.
- Analyze business process potentials for streamlining and improvements in efficiencies.
- Work with IT management and Business Analysts to provide direction in large cross-functional teams.
- Provide technical training assistance for users, applications programming team, and other staff.
- Lead process improvements and IT projects to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Lead collaboration with business for documentation of As-Is and To-Be Processes.
- Identify opportunities to innovate and differentiate company from its competition.
- Manage projects with cross functional teams and of global scope.
- Analyze requirements, design and develop solutions, coordinate testing, and implement technologies, enhancements, and incident/problem resolutions.
- Viewed as a subject matter expert in the field within the organization.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Experience working in projects where multiple functions work in a matrix structure is a plus
- Business analysis certification (e.g. CBAP) is a plus.
- Previous involvement in the deployment or optimization of an ERP system is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required (Computer Science or related field preferred) , Masters Degree preferred.
- 5 + years of hands-on experience with SAP FI-CO required Hands-on experience with SAP ECC required accounting background & knowledge required
- Experience in Material Ledge and Product Costing preferred
- Experience in Open Text and Vertex preferred.
- Experience in Fixed Assets and Banking Integrations is plus
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager
- Experience with SAP Add-ons/Bolt-ons is a plus
- ABAP debugging experience is a plus
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Work with standard current computer applications, including but not limited to collaboration tools, email, word processing, spreadsheets, project management tools, diagramming tools; as well as Enterprise applications (where applicable): ERP, PLM, DMS, HRIS, CRM, MES, and BI.
Company’s 2023 Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Provided Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accident, Cancer, Hospital, Critical Illness)
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Annual Bonus
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Free Onsite Medical Clinics
- Free Onsite Lunch
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Trip of a Lifetime
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer PTO
- Employee Assistance Provider (EAP)