Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Sr. Integration Specialist on a long-term contract basis.
New Castle, DE or Irving, TX
- Manage various franchise critical security application Infrastructure, specifically in secrets and privileged access management domain.
- Own and drive the deployment (from scratch), maintenance, and L3 support of managed applications.
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders/support teams and product vendors to manage all the aspects of the support process.
- Gather product requirements, deploy solutions mapped to business needs, and continuously evaluate to stay current with evolving requirements.
- Size and procure the required hardware/software for new deployments and collaborate with various teams like system admin, DBA, and others to build the required Infra.
- Work with client applications to provide integration/onboarding guidance.
- Facilitate security assessments and remediation to ensure safety and soundness.
- Document the product, process, and train L1/2 teams for BAU support.
- Automation of manual tasks and continuous review/upgrade of stale processes.
- Provide SME (Subject Matter Expert) support for the managed applications.
- Capacity, Performance and Stability reporting and Management.
- Lead initiative to develop/improve scripts and other programs for system monitoring and maintenance.
- Lead Infrastructure projects and facilitate security assessment and remediation for the infrastructure associated the applications in scope.
- Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
- Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
- Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
- Proficiency in one or more of these scripting languages – Python, Unix Shell, Perl & PowerShell scripting
- Hands-on experience working with Linux and Windows Servers
- Experience/basic understanding of CHEF, Ansible, CI/CD
- Good grasp of networking concepts and protocols
- DevOps/DevSecOps/SRE experience
- Experience with Web Servers/Application deployment
- Experience interacting with Web APIs using various protocols and framework (E.g., REST)
- Experience with RDBMS or NoSQL databases from application programmers’ perspective. Understanding of how to interface with these databases, analyze & write complex queries/procedures
- Understanding of containerization and associated technologies like Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- Experience managing CyberArk and HashiCorp Vault would be a big plus
- Hands-on programming experience in Python, Core Java, Perl, .NET languages, Google Golang is an advantage
- CyberArk Sentry, HashiCorp Vault Associate, CISSP is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization
- Good analytical skills
- Strong customer and quality-focus
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and project management skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- SRE/DevSecOps Foundation Certification is a plus
- Operating System certifications like MCSA (Windows Server), RHCSA, RHCE, CompTIA Server+ is a plus