Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Sr. MDM Admin/Consultant on a long term contract basis.
The team is responsible for managing and overseeing application as well as platform level changes made to the various platforms used by the client. This position is for a mid to senior level MDM admin to work with our cross-functional team and join our WMDT Platform management team. The right candidate would have the eagerness to work in multiple platforms along with identifying and working on automations/process improvements. The Platform Management team is often the first responder for Infrastructure outages. We are seeking a person who is well spoken and versed in many technologies and can conduct and manage troubleshooting calls.
* The candidate will be responsible for the development, analysis, maintenance and support of all master data including the rationalization and deletion of data and is also accountable for accurate and time critical application of MDM change processes for Master Data Management solutions.
* This individual will work with Technical Leaders and Architects to understand needs and collaborates in generating the best solution to solve business needs.
* Conduct source system analysis and data profiling for lifecycle management.
* Designing, Installing Configuring core Informatica MDM components: Informatica MDM Hub Console, Hub Store, Hub Server, Cleanse Match Server, Cleanse Adapter, IDD, address doctor etc.
* MDM Hub configurations – Data Mappings, Data validation, Match and Merge rules, Hierarchy Manager.
* Performing Data Standardization of addresses using Address Doctor and Informatica Data Quality.
* Customized/configured IDD application and Subject Areas, Subject Area Groups, Deploy and test IDD application, cleanse functions, utilizing timeline, export and import master data.
* Involved with Data Steward Team for designing, documenting and configuring Informatica Data Director for supporting management of MDM data.
* Provide project technical leadership including: design reviews, developer feedback, mentoring, trouble shooting, data migration analysis, code reviews, setting standards etc.
* Conduct MDM technical interviews with candidates for MDM positions for the project.
* The candidate must have a sound grasp of MDM best practice and system architecture.
* Deep technical knowledge and the ability to communicate ideas is an integral part of the role, and as such the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the technical areas required for the project, and should possess good verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in in design, development and implementing systems in Informatica MDM, Java and Data Analytics.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
* At least 4+ years of experience in Informatica MDM and Java project implementations.
* Strong SQL design, development, tuning and troubleshooting experience required
* Good to have Banking/Wealth Management industry exposure and Customer/Account MDM.
* Strong engineering skills with experience of working in agile driven projects
* A deep understanding and experience of working on Informatica MDM products.
* Comprehensive knowledge of ETL and Data Quality processes in MDM space.
* Experience in Informatica PowerCenter & Power Exchange Near real-time components.
* Experience in Integration of ETL, Data Quality and MDM components with respect to real-time and near real-time requirements.
* Understanding Java applications and Frameworks is a plus.
* Good understanding of Master Data Management concepts, core components of the tools, methodologies and ability to apply this knowledge in building MDM solutions
* Deep understanding of Java, data structures, concurrency and multi-threading, run time VM, garbage collection, web-based request handling, servlets and filters in J2EE, and distributed architecture.
* Familiarity with DevOps concepts and IAC based automation concepts are preferred
* Familiarity with CICD tools such as Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, and Jenkins should be well understood
* Familiarity with log analytics tools like Splunk
* Professional certifications for cloud, developer, and infrastructure training are preferred
* Previously worked in a large organization or with international teams across multiple time zone