Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Senior User Experience Designer on a long-term contract basis.
New York, NY
- Creates visual designs to meet brand and business requirements.
- Supports the user experience director or lead in documentation and design of functional user experience through sketches and/or wireframes and building prototypes.
- Works with client and technical team to collect and disposition requirements throughout the life of the project.
- Design communication and documentation through annotated wireframe creation
- Interactive prototyping.
- Usability testing.
- Promotes accessibility by incorporating WCAG Guidelines into designs.
- Appreciates and offers critical feedback. Seeks it out in reviews with customers, peers, stakeholders and research.
- Contributes knowledge to our company intranet.
- Works well with fellow team members.
- Demonstrates dedication to helping meet commitments to our customers and stakeholders.
- Increases learning in the technology platforms pertaining to current projects/clients.
- Addition duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned and/or change at any time with or without notice.
- Minimal travel may be required and is contingent upon the needs of the company.
- At least 5 years of UX design experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Project Management skills – not necessary to be a certified project manager, but someone with a sense of urgency when required, and a head for scheduling and planning.
- Experience conducting usability tests and heuristic studies.
- Comfort with one or more UI prototyping tools and flexibility to adopt a new one.
- Financial Technology (FinTech) knowledge or experience.
- Skilled using Figma, Sketch and Invision.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in HCI, Design or a related field