Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Staffing Client Partner on a long-term contract basis.
- The RMO Non-employee Staffing Office function has a centralized model in support of Non-employee Management Utility to deliver a best-in-class service to its clients. The program utilizes a centralized Recruiting structure to engage staff augmentation contractor resources for the firm. The model facilitates speed to market and the ability to obtain top talent in the marketplace. In addition, cost savings are achieved through leveraging buying power, and risk is mitigated as a result of a consistent set of processes and procedures in alignment with Corporate Due Diligence requirements. The onboarding and offboarding of contractor resources is also centralized allowing for repeatable processes, which foster expedient cycle times. The streamlined process allows for resources to start their engagements within the required timeframes so there is no impact to project deliverables
- The RMO Non-employee Staffing Office is responsible for supporting all business units across technology and non-technology. The Client Partner will have responsibility for supporting one of the sectors/Geographies including day to day recruitment.
- Fulfillment of new contractor roles that are domestic staff augmentation in nature via utilization of preferred supplier community.
- Ensuring all requests for contractors are in alignment with Resource and Location Strategy.
- Responsible for accuracy and data integrity of contractor requests for approval.
- Responsible for ensuring Recruiting Support resources achieve 15 day cycle time.
- Supplier management to ensure adherence to operating principles and quality levels from supply base including responsiveness and ability to deliver effectively.
- Ensure complete and accurate information/ data in sourcing system including bill rates, start dates, end dates, job description, manager information, etc.
- Ownership and resolution of all issues for assigned business unit.
- 6+ years in staffing industry, sell and buy side.
- 3+ years of Recruiting/Sourcing experience on buy side within a financial services organization.
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills.
- Staffing Subject Matter Expert.
- Ability to handle 30+ requirements.
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to multi-task on a consistent basis.
- Supplier management experience with staff augmentation providers including day to day tactical management and strategic performance management.
- Strong problem solving capabilities, including owning issues from beginning to end and driving a solution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including ability to craft emails to seniors and document processes.
- Dynamic, self-starter attitude, strong inter-personal skills and the ability to coach individuals through change processes.