Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Statistician on a long-term contract basis.
New Brunswick, NJ or Devens, MA
- We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with a background in statistics or related STEM discipline to be part of the Global Statistics team.
- The successful candidate will provide statistical support to Global Product Development & Supply (GPS) to deliver process and method robustness in ensuring product quality and compliance.
- Areas of support include statistical analysis for analytical methods, stability analysis, tech transfer, validation, manufacturing, health authority filings, and regulatory responses.
- Support in relation to study design and data analysis will be provided to company functions worldwide, including small molecule and biologics development, manufacturing, and supply.
- Extensive knowledge on statistical methodologies, such as data distributions, linear regression, mixed model, statistical process control (SPC), design of experiment (DOE) and multivariate analysis.
- General knowledge of biologics/chemical engineering is a plus.
- Strong data analysis and programming skills.
- Proficient with major statistical software packages such as SAS, R, JMP or MINITAB.
- Great communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in an understandable, rational, and concise manner.
- Able to work independently as well as effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- M.S. in STEM majors with significant academic training in statistics.
- Preferred: Master’s Degree with 6+ months of relevant experience