Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Stock Loan Operations Associate on a long term contract basis.
Jersey City, NJ (Hybrid Option)
The Stock Loan Operations Associate is responsible for supporting the Securities Lending Desk’s business activities and managing operational and regulatory risks. The Associate provides processing services in support of Firm lending of excess inventory, Firm borrowing to fulfill delivery commitments, and lending of client securities under a fully paid program. The Associate coordinates the delivery of services with the Securities Lending Desk, partner Operations teams, counterparties, external service providers, and Stock Loan Operations team members.
– Daily assessment and close out of CNS fails in compliance with Rule 204
– Daily assessment of 15c3-3 Seg Deficit securities requiring recall of open stock loans
– Daily processing of stock loan and stock borrow transactions such as mark to market, recalls, returns, reorg updates, end of day balancing, contract compare, and billing
– Daily review of pending transactions to ensure accurate completion and to identify, report, and resolve operational and regulatory risk
– Collaboration with the Securities Lending Desk, partner Operations teams, counterparties as well as external service providers to ensure activities are completed within agreed service levels and regulatory prescribed time frames
– Process improvement and Cross training
– Experience in Stock Loan Operations roles (3-5 years)
– Experience using DTCC/CNS Settlement and Stock Loan functionality
– Experience using Loanet functionality
– Experienced Excel User
– Familiarity with brokerage firm Stock Record
– Bachelor’s degree
– Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
– Strong verbal and written communications skills
Role is Hybrid and will require in office attendance 3 days/week.
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment.