Our client, a leading utility company, is hiring a Systems Analyst – Junior on a contract basis.
New York, NY
Contractor will be assisting with the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Palo Alto Prisma Access and Global Protect.
Skills & Requirements
•Information Security seeks a highly-dedicated professional who is committed to exemplary customer service.
•A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with at least 3-5 years’ work experience in an enterprise IT environment.
•The candidate must possess excellent project management, technical writing and oral communication skills.
•This individual must demonstrate the ability to exercise independent judgment, manage complex projects, represent the organization in dealings with customers and vendors, and render sound business decisions.
•Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are required.
•The candidate must possess excellent technical skills, particularly regarding Network Diagnostics, Firewall operations and deployments (Cisco and/or Fortinet mandatory).
•The candidate must have extensive experience with firewall administration, upgrades, backups, configuration, and diagnostics. Including but not limited to configuration and diagnostics of the following is required:
• Authentication services (AAA policies / Radius and RSA authentication connections)
• SNMP monitoring and alert profiles
• Logical and virtual interfaces for networks sharing security levels.
• IPSEC VPNs with between local Cisco and FortiGate firewalls as well as external dissimilar vendor model firewalls/routers.
• VIPs and NAT for external interfaces
• Imaging and restoration of firewalls from root layer
• Vulnerability review of hardware
• Firewall image upgrade planning and implementation
• IDS/IPS profiles
•The candidate must be knowledgeable of Information Security networking best practices and be able to evaluate design requests for Cyber Security threats.
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
• Knowledge of Intune preferred
• Centralized Management tools (Cisco Systems Manager, Panorama)
• AAA systems (RSA, Radius)
• NGFW Threat Management Tools (ex. web-filtering, application filtering)
• Cloud systems integration (ex. Azure)
• Scripting / Automation