Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Tech Engineer on a long-term contract basis.
Must be able to go onsite 2-3 times per week
- Designs and implements applications in the wide area of Multifactor Authentication, OTP, PKI, certificate revocation list.
- Works with both technical and business stakeholders across the company, i.e. security architects, project leads, business analysts, testers and IT operations.
- Transfers requirements into technical solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure.
- Performs problem analysis and is part of the supporting team when providing 3rd level support
- Cyber and Information Security is a global organization within Technology Services. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
- You will be working in the Desktop Authentication, one of the product lines in the Identity and Access Management Organization.
- We provide multi-factor credentials for users to access out network, desktop solutions.
- You will be working for various projects that focuses on designing, integrating and engineering secure and robust solutions in the area of virtual smartcard credentials for internal users.
- A solid understanding of information security, specifically in OTP authentication, Radius, TOTP.
- Sound knowledge in administering all aspects of PKI, Certificate Revocation List, OCSP.
- Experience with engineering solutions on Unix environments, scripting skills (e.g. Unix Shell scripting) and continuous integration and delivery ( CI / CD).
- Basic knowledge of database solutions like MS SQL.
- Understanding of monitoring best practices (performance, health, capacity, etc.) and ability to translate these into working solutions that can be integrated into existing monitoring platforms.
- Fluency in multiple security domains (must: Identity and Access Management, Security Architecture and Engineering; desirable: Software Development Security, Security Operations, Security Assessment and Testing, Communication and Network Security).
- Experienced in IT security that goes beyond academic theorems, but rather than that, translates to practical implementations, that are robust but user friendly at the same time.
- Self-motivated, creative person, who takes end-to-end responsibility for appointed tasks and can drive own deliveries.
- A proven team player able to work in a collaborative way across organizations, teams and projects.
- Committed to excellence and quality, thriving for finding the best and simplest solutions.
- Capable of creating high quality systems documentation.
- Fluent in English.