Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Technical Business Analyst on a long term contract basis.
New York, NY (Hybrid Option)
The client is looking for a passionate Technical Business Analyst, with a desire to develop a strong background in Architecture. The Technical Business Analyst will work within a small team of Enterprise and Solutions Architects, helping to drive Technology application development teams towards strategic architectural goals as they embark on application modernization journeys.
The candidate will work across several initiatives, assisting to identify and develop tools and visual aids to gain insight into and communicate progress towards the strategic goals. The Technical Business Analyst must be comfortable understanding and articulating approach across a variety of technology solutions including Cloud and defined target operating models.
The ideal candidate embodies the core values being client focused, lead with excellence, do the right thing, and is team oriented. The candidate also brings knowledge of Agile principles and values, experiences in collaboration across complex organizations, removing impediments, and ensuring team progress towards their missions and deliverables.
– Collaborate with Enterprise Architects and Solutions Architects to identify opportunities for modernization, automation and optimization of the current state portfolio and provide the technology options to address the gaps in target state.
– Build partnerships with several application development teams, facilitating the architecture assessments and governance activities of key modernization projects.
– Define & leverage tools to aid visualization of capability to system diagrams, logical flows and reporting to assist with architectural data-driven decision-making.
– Contribute to the identification and development of cloud architecture patterns, facilitating reuse.
– As required, perform program management tasks, providing insight into key initiatives.
– 10+ years as a Technical Business Analyst or Architect in a large organization, ideally within Financial Services.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented
– Strong communication, relationship management and influencing skills, both in person and remotely.
– Experienced in cross-functional collaboration, able to adapt to & changing priorities.
– Excellent documentation and presentation skills. Experienced in documenting business process flows and supporting visuals.
– Bachelor’s degree, ideally Computer Science related
Nice to have:
– Development background, knowledge of excel macros, Python, SQL.
– Banking Trade Lifecycle exposure
– Experience of working with Cloud migrations
Pay Range: $87- $102/hour