Our client, a leading reinsurance company is hiring a Technology Risk and Control Analyst on a contract basis.
100% Remote working in EST base time zone (candidates able to come onsite occasionally for meetings in Warren, NJ preferred)
- Perform the identification, analysis, remediation and reporting of technology risk
- Serve as 2nd line of defense for all compliance, internal/external audit, and information security inquiries and engagements
- Testing IT Controls and compliance checks including documentation of test results
- Status reporting on remediation plans and outcomes
- Creating and maintaining policies, standards, risk, and control data in centralized repository
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, or other related business discipline.
- Understanding of risk and internal controls – knowledge of SOX required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with a public accounting firm or a public company's internal audit or SOX department required. A mix of IT and operational audit experience preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, data correlation)
- CRISC, CISA, or CISM a plus.
- User experience with ServiceNow a plus
- Must be a team player, disciplined worker, have a positive attitude, and willing to learn.
- The ideal candidate should work independently when required but be able to listen and follow detailed instructions as needed.
- Attention to details and must be able to multi-task on various projects.
- Excellent verbal communication and written/documentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization at all levels.