Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Telecom and Print Operations Analyst on a long-term contract basis.
New York, NY
- Handle mobile device order requests for US offices, following established policies and procedures.
- First or second point of contact for customers to request assistance. Resolve all tier one and many tier two problems by applying procedures.
- Create, review and update knowledge documentation for end user assistance.
- Resolve work requests that may involve coordination with other functions. Identify internal technical teams and/or vendors needed to resolve an issue and ensure effective problem resolution.
- Possess knowledge of standard hardware and software related to wireless mobility (smartphones/tablet/hotspots), with expertise to address/escalate more complex incidents that involve multiple areas of the applications and/or infrastructure.
- Work with vendors for problem solving and escalations.
- Understand and handle wireless and remote access matters.
- Independently handle all routine and non-routine inquiries and problems.
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Understand and clearly communicate the corporate wireless mobility policy.
- Help desk or customer service-related team experience.
- Work well with a team, as well as independently.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android operating systems.
- Experience working with mobile carriers/vendors and their portals.
- Overarching knowledge of Apple Business Manager (ABM).
- Experience with Mobile Device Management Solutions.
- Pay rate – $28 – $33 per hour.