Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Training Specialist on a contract basis.
New Brunswick, NJ
The Training Specialist, under limited supervision, conducts integrated training needs assessments. This role delivers a comprehensive range of training and education programs in their field of expertise.
Additionally, this role will implement PD training requirement and assure alignment of training practices through CSO NBR (PAR/OSD/P&L/ISC).
• Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials
• Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness
• Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen
• Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, and handouts
• Develops training curricula and recommending instructional goals and objectives
• Ensures that all CSO related training are properly captured, stored, and archived
• Develop and assure Role Based Curricula training programs remain current
• Assure data related to training is available and maintained in an audit ready state.
• Ensure alignment of training practices in Clinical Supply Operations (CSO) in the departments listed in New Brunswick (NBR):
• PAR – Parenteral DP manufacturing
• OSD – Oral Solid Dosage DP manufacturing
• P&L – Packaging and Labeling
• ISC – Integrated Supply Chain
• Assist with the training programs as needed such as train the trainer programs.
• Work with departments to assure training curriculum is appropriate and properly focused based on job functions.
• Communicates effectively with management, quality unit, peers and colleagues within and outside the department for all training related issues.
• Makes and acts on functional area task decisions while balancing speed, quality, and risk
• Identifies and escalates technical and/or business issues promptly; must be able to have the ability to solve routine issues independently.
• Establishes and maintains a safe work environment for self and co-workers.
• This position required demonstration of excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Personnel must demonstrate flexibility and capability of managing multiple assignments, as well as demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and computer competence. Self-direction with the ability to take initiative and managing deadlines and stakeholders is required. Ability to create effective change in a team based collaborative environment.
• 2 year college degree with a minimum of 2 year experience is preferred not required
• Technical writing in a GMP/GXP experience – training experience is preferred
• Working knowledge of common computer systems is required