Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Transaction Manager on a long-term contract basis.
New York, NY or Houston, TX
- The position is an intermediate to advanced Corporate Trust level position for the implementation and maintenance of Agency & Trust structured finance transactions. The position will assist in implementing, maintaining new, and existing transactions.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of structured finance transactions (CLO, ABS and MBS).
- Assist Transaction Managers with managing client day-to-day activities related to their transactions.
- Assist with supporting the distribution processing for investor payments.
- Assist Transaction Managers in completion of internal projects related to their transactions.
- Address transactional inquiries from both internal and external Agency & Trust clients in connection with transactions.
- Adhere to Agency & Trust policies and procedures for client onboarding, deal implementation, account opening, deal payment processing and deal maintenance.
- Coordinate with Operations and clients for transaction set-up, activity and reporting.
- Coordinate with Operations for inquiries from clients.
- In all matters, demonstrate particular consideration for the banks reputation and safeguarding the business, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Pay range is $44-$57 per hour.
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience (e.g. operations, transaction management, product management)
- Demonstrated experience in deal implementation, deal maintenance, and direct interaction with clients
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Ability to manage tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Intermediate level of expertise with Microsoft Excel and general computer knowledge
- Demonstrate organizational , problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience