Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a US Banks Information Security Analyst on a long term contract basis.
Baltimore, MD (Hybrid Option)
– Collect data on all events and potential incidents, document findings.
– Partner with business units, legal, Technology Risk, and compliance teams to ensure business is conducted in accordance with applicable data handling requirements.
– Partner with business unit managers to document cause of incident and assess/develop remediation plan.
– Maintain metrics and reporting for senior management and committee presentations.
– Conduct periodic assessments of data leakage events to understand patterns, develop prevent processes and improve remediation.
– Participate in implementation of new processes and procedures as a result of policy or regulatory changes.
– Participate in various internal reviews and examinations to ensure the business is adequately prepared for all audit, compliance and regulatory reviews regarding data leakage incidents.
– Preferably 3 years of professional experience in information security or financial services industry.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-demand environment, both independently and as part of a team, under tight deadlines and with the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently, efficiently and effectively.
– Attention to detail, analytical, quantitative, and investigative problem-solving abilities.
– The ability to make actionable recommendations from data analysis.
– Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
-Capable of writing policy and procedure documents, capable of incident documentation
-Discussing complex data leakage events with officers
-Making presentations to an internal audience
-Interacting with upper management and colleagues.
-Proficient with Microsoft Office products.