Our client, a leading reinsurance company is hiring a UX Designer on a contract basis.
Work you'll do:
Working within the ETS department, you’ll collaborate with the Marketing & Communication department to design, enhance and modify the corporate and intranet sites
- Conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and use the information to create sitemaps, customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify and resolving user paint points through great design
- Identify current design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborating and communicating closely with development teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
Experience or Knowledge on Sitecore is a plus
Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.