Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you upon usage of the website www.tsrconsulting.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use this website or any information or services provided by this website.
The terms you and your shall refer to any user who is browsing the website. The terms TSR, Inc. and TSR shall refer to the corporate entity TSR, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary TSR Consulting Services Inc. The term Site and Website refer to the website www.tsrconsulting.com, which is owned and monitored by TSR, Inc.
Your Use of This Website is Subject to These Terms and Conditions
- The Site is intended for use by persons 18 years or age or older. If you are under the age of 18 you should not submit information to the Site.
- TSR, Inc. may monitor access to the Site. TSR may terminate your access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
Use of Personal Information Provided by You
- All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of TSR, Inc. or is subject to trademark, service mark, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by TSR, Inc., one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to TSR. Content of the Site includes text, images, graphics, video, audio, blog content, and software used on this Site.
- No material from this Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from TSR, Inc. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. The entire Content of this site is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws, and TSR owns a copyright in the selection and arrangement of the Content.
- TSR, Inc. and TSR Consulting Services, Inc. are registered trademarks of TSR, Inc. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from TSR, Inc.
Copyrights & Trademarks of Other Companies
- TSR, Inc. may display or reference products, logos or other material copyrighted and/or trademarked by other companies or organizations. These copyrights and trademarks are owned by their respective companies or organizations and TSR does not necessarily endorse or have any association with these companies or organizations.
Hyperlinks to Other Websites
- The Site provides links to websites outside the control of TSR, and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that TSR, Inc. is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. You are requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. TSR, Inc. is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and you bear all risks associated with the use of such content. TSR, Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that you may incur from dealing with any third party. TSR does not warrant the appropriateness of these sites for any viewers, but TSR will not knowingly link to sites containing pornography or other material that may not be generally acceptable.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Subject to any limitations under applicable law, TSR, Inc. does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements, products or services made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. TSR, Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- TSR, Inc. makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site or third party websites will be accurate or reliable.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. TSR, Inc. disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- TSR, Inc. does not make any warranties or representations about any third party website that you may access through TSR’s Site. Links to other sites, whether explicit or embedded in a webpage, are provided for convenience only.
- Your personal information submitted through the Website’s “Job Finder” webpage is transmitted to a third party vendor which has signed agreements with TSR, Inc., including non-disclosure of job candidate’s personal information. TSR does not warrant or represent that any such third party service, or the TSR Site, will be error-free or will protect a job candidate’s personal information from disclosure or misuse.
- TSR, Inc. makes no representation that content provided on the Site is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside of the United States.
- TSR, Inc. may change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content and features.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold TSR, Inc. harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by you of the content and services provided on the Site.
- TSR, Inc. shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or computer network, or other hardware that may be connected to or otherwise associated with or in communication with your computer system, or for loss of data resulting from the download of any content, materials, or information from the Site. TSR does not warrant that the Site or any servers or systems that make it available for use are free of computer “viruses” or other computer “malware”.
- In no event will TSR, Inc. be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use TSR’s Website, or any information provided by the website, or any service provided by the website or third party websites to which the Site may link. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Under no circumstances shall TSR, Inc. or any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the TSR Site.
- This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind (whether general, special, consequential, incidental, exemplary or otherwise, including, without limitation, loss of data, income or profits), whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, even if an authorized representative or TSR, Inc. has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
Contacting TSR about the Web Site
Copyright TSR, Inc. 2014